Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Alloy Wheels (19in)
- DAB Radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Electric Parking Brake (Electric Parking Brake)
- Keyless Start (Keyless Start)
- On-Board Monitor (Head Up Display)
- Start/Stop System (Start/Stop System)
- Tyre Pressure Control (Passive Tyre Pressure Control)
- Voice Activated Controls (Navigation System)
Audio / Communications
- Cruise Control
- In Car Entertainment (Internet Connection)
- Parking Aid (Front/Rear)
- Satellite Navigation
- Tele Aid
- Armrest (Front)
- Central Door Locking (Remote)
- Climate Control
- Electric Windows (Front/Rear)
- Extra Storage
- Head Restraints (Front/Rear)
- Heated Rear Screen
- Interior Lights
- Mirrors External (Electric Heated/Folding)
- Mirrors Internal (Automatic Dimming Rear View)
- Power Socket (Front)
- Power-Assisted Steering
- Rear Wash/Wipe (Rear)
- Seat Height Adjustment (Electric Driver)
- Seating Capacity (Five Seats)
- Seats Heated (Driver/Passenger)
- Seats Split Rear
- Steering Wheel Heated
- Steering Wheel Leather
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls (Audio/Cruise Control/Telephone)
- Sun Visor
- Tailgate Window (Electric)
- Tinted Glass (Rear Windows)
- Upholstery Leather
- USB Connection
- Roof Rails
no link (0077)
- Metallic Paint
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Safety and Driving Pack XL
- Air Bag Driver
- Air Bag Passenger
- Air Bag Side (Curtain)
- Alarm (Perimetric)
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Centre Rear Seat Belt
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Electronic Stability Programme
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Exterior Lighting (LED Lights)
- Front Fog Lights
- Rain Sensor
- Seat - ISOFIX Anchorage Point (Five Seats - Front & Rear)
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Spare Wheel (Full Size)
- Third Brake Light
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Safety System
- Speed Limiter
- Chassis (Adjustable)
- Limited Slip Differential (Automatic)
- Body Coloured Bumpers
- Interior Finishes (Metal)
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1984 cc|
|Kerb weight||1644 kg|
|Vehicle length||4450 mm|
|Vehicle width||1839 mm|
|Vehicle height||1511 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2680 mm|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.